The Gardens Pavilion Reception
The Gardens Pavilion at The Boathouse at Sunday Park is a fully enclosed, heated and air-conditioned building with a gas fireplace. Glass doors on one side of the Pavilion open onto a private deck overlooking the lake.
The Gardens Pavilion can seat up to 120 guests or 150 for a heavy hors d'oeuvres (cocktail style) event. March-November, an included tent awning over the Pavilion's private deck increases the capacity to 150 seated, or 180 for a heavy hors d'oeuvres event. With additional tenting the capacity increases to 180 seated guests, or 225 for a stand-up reception.
Our inclusive wedding packages include the tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, and flatware - all with a gorgeous view of the 1700-acre lake!
Especially for you from the Boathouse:
- Professional Event Coordinator
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- Midnight Snack Gift Bag for the Wedding Couple
- Floor-length linens, with your choice of linen color
- Professional Serving Staff, Bartenders, and Banquet chefs
- All menu packages include flatware, china, and glassware.
The average cost of a 120-person Saturday evening wedding reception, with a three-course dinner and a full open bar, ranges from $14,000 to $17,000.
Location fees vary based on the season and day of the week. Food and beverage minimum purchase requirements apply to all events.
All-day Saturday rental packages are available.